2013 (Junior at Creighton)
- Finished his junior season with a .308 average, starting all 48 games for Creighton.
- McKewon closed 2013 with eight stolen bases, giving him 14 in his career.
- Delivered a single, double, triple and two runs scored in the Bluejays’ 4-3 win over Missouri State on May 16.
- Had singles in his final three at-bats against South Dakota State on May 8, he finished the day 3-for-5.
- Opened game at Illinois State on May 7 with a triple and scored three times in the Bluejays’ 9-4 win in 11-innings.
- Crossed the plate for all three of Creighton’s runs in the Bluejays’ 3-2 win over Rutgers on April 27 in 11-innings.
- McKewon raised his average from .290 to .336 over five games, from April 6-16, with 10 hits in 17 trips to the plate (.588).
- Brad was 3-for-4 on Sunday, April 7. He scored twice and collected two RBI in Creighton’s 7-3 win over Bradley.
- Was 3-of-5 with a double in Creighton’s 5-2 loss to Pacific on March 16.
- McKewon drove in four of the Bluejays’ 17 runs against Southeast Missouri State on March 12, finishing the day 2-for-5.
- Smacked three hits to boost the Bluejays to a 14-6 win over Milwaukee on March 10, was 3-for-5 with three runs scored and two RBI.
- Brad was 6-for-13 with four runs scored in his debut of Creighton’s 2013 leadoff hitter, helping the Bluejays sweep Dallas Baptist from Feb. 15-17.
2012 (Sophomore at Creighton)
- Started and scored a pair of runs in the season opener at Central Arkansas on Feb. 19.
- Went 3-for-5 with an RBI and a run scored at UC Davis, making the start in left field on March 2.
- Finished 2-for-3 with a double in his seventh start of the season at Pacific on March 10.
- Hit his first career home run against North Dakota on March 17.
- Finished the North Dakota series 4-for-7 with six RBI and a pair of runs scored from March 16-17.
- Went 3-for-4 in the MVC opener at Missouri State, the lone Bluejay with three hits in a game in the series on March 23.
- Drove in a run against Omaha, using a sacrifice fly in the sixth to drive in the first run of the game on March 27.
- Finished with a double, RBI and a pair of runs scored in the 7-3 win over Kansas on April 3, he was also hit-by-pitch twice in that game.
- Picked up a pinch-hit, two-run single in the series finale at Southern Illinois on April 22.
- Drove in a pair of RBI on a single in the 8-1 win against Nebraska on May 8.
- Had his eighth multi-hit game of the season against Omaha on May 9, going 2-for-4 with a run scored.
- Tied a career-high with three hits, drove in a pair of runs and swiped two bases against Dallas Baptist on May 13.
- Picked up a hit in every game of the Wichita State series, led by a 2-for-4 day in the second game of the series on May 18.
- Finished the opening game of the MVC Tournament against Indiana State 1-for-3 with a run scored and a walk on May 22.
- Went 2-for-4 with a run scored and one driven in the win over Illinois State in the MVC Tournament on May 23.
- Delivered a single and two walks, scoring twice, in the Bluejays’ 8-2 win over San Diego at the UCLA Regional on June 2.
2011 (Freshman at Creighton)
- Started seven games in his freshman campaign, making 20 appearances.
- Finished the season with a .161 batting average and a .257 on base percentage.
- Picked up a hit in his first at-bat of the season, a single against Canisius on Feb. 19.
- Put together a three-game hit-streak in his first three games of the
- season, picking up additional hits vs. Canisius (2/20) and at
- New Mexico on Feb. 27. Brad also wiped the first stolen base of his
- career and scored his first run in the game.
- Picked up his first hit in three weeks against South Dakota State on March 11, driving in his only RBI of the season.
2006-10 (Millard South High School)
- Played baseball and football for the Millard South Patriots.
- Earned varsity letters his sophomore through senior seasons in baseball, adding football letters his junior and senior seasons.
- Hit .450 his senior season, finishing with 16 doubles, seven triples and six home runs.
- Was named team MVP and team most-outstanding player, as well as picking up first team all-conference, first team all-area and first team all-state his senior season in baseball.
- Finished his 2009 junior season with a .430 batting average and five home runs.
- Picked up first team all-area honors in both baseball and football following his junior campaign.