2015 Creighton University Men’s Basketball Camps
For more information call 402-280-1795 or visit http://www.creightonmensbasketballcamps.com to register online or print an application.
The Individual Skills Camps and the Day Camp feature concentrated instructions designed to pack a maximum of coaching into a minimum span of time. The entire concept behind the camp is that a program of intensive supervised practice is worth more than many months of unsupervised practice. Areas of emphasis during camp are: shooting, dribbling, passing, foul shooting, defense, rebounding, team play, one-on-one play, rules of the game, academics, confidence, attitude, establishing goals, and competition. Individual evaluation sheets will be given to each camper at the end of camp.
Individual Skills Camps
June 21-24 Overnight Cost $345 Commuter Cost $250
21st Check-in 4:30-6:30 pm, Camp 6:30 – 8:30 pm
22-23rd Camp 9 am – 8:30 pm
24th Camp 9 am – 5 pm
July 15-18 Overnight Cost $345 Commuter Cost $250
15th Check-in 4:30-6:30 pm, Camp 6:30 – 8:30 pm
16-17th Camp 9 am – 8:30 pm
18th Camp 9 am – 5 pm
The first day of camp begins with check-in for overnight campers from 4:30-6:00 PM, and check-in for commuter campers from 5:30-6:00 PM, and concludes at 8:30 PM. The second and third day begin at 9:00 AM and end at 8:30 PM. The last day of camp begins at 9:00 AM and concludes with an award ceremony beginning at 4:30 PM. Scrimmages will be held during the evening sessions from 6:30-8:30, and are open to the public. Lunch and dinner will be provided for commuter campers. Breakfast, lunch, & dinner will be provided for overnight campers. However, please note that there will not be a meal served on the first night and the last night of camp for any campers.
· Overnight campers can be dropped off between 4:30-6:00pm for check-in on June 21 or July 15, depending on which camp you attend. Commuter campers can check in between 5:30-6:30pm on June 21 or July 15, depending on which camp you attend. Camp concludes at 8:30pm.
· For commuter campers: camp hours are 9:00am-8:30pm on June 22 & 23 or July 16 & 17 (depending on which camp you attend).
· For commuter campers: camp hours are 9:00am-5:30pm on June 24 or July 18 (depending on which camp you attend).
· For all campers: Award ceremony will begin at 4:30pm on June 24 or July 18 (depending on which camp you attend). Camp concludes at 5:30pm for all campers.
· Scrimmages will be held during the evening sessions each night from 6:00-8:30pm and are open to the public.
· THERE WILL BE NO MEAL SERVED ON THE FIRST NIGHT AND THE LAST NIGHT OF CAMP.
June 15-17 $195
15th Check-in 7:30 – 9 am
15-17th Camp 9 am – 5 pm
The first day of camp begins with check-in from 7:30-9:00 AM on June 15. Camp will start at 9:00 AM and conclude at 5:00 PM each day. Scrimmages will be held from 3:40-4:45 PM on Monday and Tuesday. Final contests begin at 3:00 PM followed by an award ceremony beginning at 4:30 PM on the last day of camp, June 17. Lunch will be provided each day of camp.
· Check-in is from 7:30-9:00am on the first day of camp, June 15.
· Camp will start at 9:00am and run to 5:00pm each day.
· LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED DAILY
· Award Ceremony will being at 4:30pm on the last day of camp, June 17.
June 12-13 Overnight Cost $105 Commuter Cost $65
Open to high school teams
Team Camp will give all high school teams (Freshman, JV, & Varsity) from all over the Midwest a chance to work together and compete over the summer. Each team will play a minimum of 6 games in a round robin format based on class size or expectation level. To enroll in team camp you must first call to reserve a spot for your team by calling Patty Galas at 402-280-1795.
All teams will begin with check-in on the 12th from 10:45 AM – 12:30 PM prior to their first game. All campers must have a registration form and parental consent form on file prior to participating. All coaches and players are required to attend a meeting in the Kiewit Fitness Center at 12:30 PM after checking in. Games will being at 1:00 PM. Please note that team camp commuter fees do not include meals.
Please print brochure or application at the top of page. If you register for camp online there is an additional fee.
Bluejay men's basketball camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.