2014 (Junior at Creighton)
2013 (Sophomore at Creighton)
- Mark appeared in 27 games as a junior, all out of the bullpen.
- He closed the season with a 2-0 record, tossing 32.1 innings.
- Lukowski also picked up his second career save, getting the final four outs in the Bluejays’ 4-2 win over Butler on April 26.
- Earned his first win of 2014 with 1.1 innings of scoreless relief against Arkansas State on March 9.
- Tossed 2.1 innings of relief against Kansas State on March 29,
- allowing just one run on one hit and two walks.
- Surrendered two unearned runs in 2.1 innings of work against
- Seton Hall in the Bluejays’ 8-7, 10-inning, win on Sunday, May 4.
- Mark worked a combined 4.2 innings of scoreless relief on May 11, throwing 2.1 innings in each of the Bluejays wins over St. John’s.
- Lukowski saw his 14.1 inning scoreless streak, covering 10 appearances from April 6 - May 11, snapped against Stephen F. Austin on May 13.
- Mark worked 2.1 innings of relief in the Bluejays’ 7-6 12-inning win at Xavier, helping Creighton clinch its first BIG EAST regular season championship.
2012 (Freshman at Creighton)
- Lukowski emerged as one of the most dependable hurlers out of the bullpen, closing the season with a team-best 2.22 ERA in 25 appearances.
- Posted a 4-2 record with a save in 48.2 innings.
- In his first appearance of 2013, Mark limited Dallas Baptist to one run in 2.2 innings of relief on Feb. 16 to earn the win.
- Lukowski nabbed his second win of the year on March 14 against North Dakota, tossing two innings of scoreless relief.
- Earned his third win of 2013, holding Omaha to one run on one hit in 3.1 innings of relief on March 30.
- Mark delivered a dominant relief outing on Saturday, April 6, tossing a career-long five innings of shutout relief to earn his fourth win (7-5 over Bradley).
- Lukowski was 2-0 with a 0.90 ERA (10 IP, 5 H, 1 R, 2 BB, 7 K) in three outings from March 30 to April 6.
- Mark authored five consecutive scoreless outings (8.1 innings) from April 30 to May 11.
- Earned his first save with a four inning relief effort at Wichita State on May 11. Mark held the Shockers to just two walks and recorded three strikeouts in the 3-1 win.
2007-11 (Papillion-La Vista South High School)
- Appeared in four games as a freshman, recording three strikeouts in 3.2 innings of work.
- Made his first appearance as a Bluejay at Sacramento State, throwing a scoreless inning of relief on March 7.
- Allowed one hit and struck out one batter in an inning against North Dakota on March 17.
- Threw 0.2 innings against Illinois State, striking out one while allowing one earned run on April 28.
- Lukowski led his team to the Nebraska State Championship his senior season, earning the most valuable player award following the tournament.
- Tabbed a Second Team All-State and First Team All-Metro
- performer following his senior season.
- Gave up just 25 hits in 49.0 innings of work for the Titans his senior year, holding opponents to a 1.56 ERA on the mound.
- Fanned 47 batters during the 2011 spring season, finishing with a 4-2 record with six saves.
- Also led the Associated Fire Protection team to the American League state tournament in Legion summer baseball following his senior season, holding a 2.50 ERA.
- Played in the Collin-Orcutt All-Star game in 2011.
- Earned varsity letters in baseball his junior and senior seasons.
Papillion South HS