2009-11 (Hutchinson Community College)
• Finished his sophomore season with a 33-23 record, 19-13 in the Jayhawk League conference.
• Earned Jayhawk League West first-team pitcher, Region 6 first-team pitcher and Academic All-American following his sophomore season.
• Freshman team finished 39-24, winning their regional and finishing 3rd in the NJCAA World Series.
• Named Jayhawk League West honorable mention following his freshman year.
• Owns Hutchinson CC records for ERA in a single season (1.38) and career saves, ERA and appearances.
2005-09 (Lawrence High School)
• Led his team to a 16-4 overall record his senior season, finishing first in conference, first in the state and ninth in the country.
• Named second-team all-conference and all-state following his senior campaign.
• Also competed in soccer, earning letters for soccer his sophomore through senior seasons and baseball his junior and senior years.
• Also led his team to state his freshman through junior seasons, finishing third twice (sophomore and junior).
More About Andrew:
Full Name: Andrew David Urban
Birthday: October 31, 1990
Birthplace: Hays, Kan.
Parents: Dave and Jackie Urban
Sibling: Maria (14)
Major: Exercise Science
Career Ambition: To be happy
|High School:||Lawrence HS|
|Other College:||Hutchinson CC|