2011 (Summer with Brainerd Lakes Area Lunkers)
• Played for the Brainerd Lakes Area Lunkers of the Northwoods League.
• Finished with a 3.62 earned run average, tossing 27.1 innings of work and allowing 23 hits.
• Struck out 27 batters while issuing 11 free passes.
2011 (Junior at Creighton)
• Finished the season with a 4-1 record, making one start in his 26 appearances (against Iowa on May 17).
• Threw a season high 3.2 innings of work at New Mexico on February 27, part of Creighton’s four game sweep of the Lobos.
• Did not allow a run in 7.0 innings straight from March 6 through March 22, giving up six hits and striking out nine in that span.
• Finished the season with four straight scoreless appearances, including 3.1 innings of scoreless relief against Missouri State in the Missouri Valley Conference semifinal game.
• Picked up his first win at Creighton on March 19 at SIU Edwardsville, going 1.1 innings on the mound.
• Turned around and threw another 1.1 innings to earn the win against BYU on March 21 at the CU Sports Complex.
• Threw 1.0 innings of scoreless baseball in the April 19 game against Nebraska, the opener at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha.
• Earned the win on May 21, throwing 1.1 innings against Missouri State to secure the MVC regular season crown for Creighton in a 3-1 Bluejay win.
• Best overall appearance came in the near-flawless 3.1 innings of work against Missouri State in the MVC Tournament. Allowed just one hit and one walk, striking out two and not surrendering a run.
• Finished the year with a 4.30 ERA, allowing 20 runs in 37.2 innings of work.
2008-10 (Cowley College)
• Finished the 2010 season 39-16 and regional champs for head coach Dave Burroughs and the Tigers.
• Finished 2-2 on the mound with a 3.55 ERA his sophomore season.
• Recorded 39 strikeouts in 33 innings of work and earned four saves on the year.
• Helped the Tigers to a 47-13 record his freshman season and a Region VI Championship, as well as a berth in the NJCAA World Series.
• Recorded 53 strikeouts in 45 innings pitched, finishing the 2009 season with a 4-1 record and seven saves.
• Played summer ball for the Valley Center Diamond Dawgs and coach Pat Hon.
• The Diamond Dawgs finished in the top-10 at the WBC World Series.
2004-08 (Union High School)
• Earned varsity letters in baseball his junior and senior season, leading his team to a 28-6 record and regional championship his junior campaign.
• Played for head coach Shawn Newkirk and the Union Redskins.
• Earned first team all-conference his senior season and honorable mention all-conference his junior season.
• Played in the Tulsa vs. OKC all-star game following his senior season.
• Named the March of Dimes Scholar Athlete of the Year his senior and was a member of National Honor Society and Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
• Also a member of the New Creation Church.
Creighton Single-Game Highs
Innings pitched: 3.2, at New Mexico, 2/27/11
Hits allowed: 5, at New Mexico, 2/27/11
Doubles allowed: 1, (5x), last Missouri State, 5/27/11
Triples allowed: 1, at New Mexico, 2/27/11
Home runs allowed: 2, at Wichita State, 5/6/11
Walks allowed: 2, (5x) last vs. Missouri State, 5/21/11
Strikeouts: 3, at Evansville, 5/13/11
Batters faced: 17, at New Mexico, 2/27/11
Runs: 4, vs. Nebraska, 5/10/11
Earned Runs: 4, vs. Nebraska, 5/10/11
More About Chase
Full Name: Chase Christopher Webb
Birthday: November 5, 1989
Birthplace: Tulsa, Okla.
Parents: Byrne and Roberta Webb
Siblings: Cole, Casey and Bobbi
Major: Applied Physical Analysis
Career Ambition: Engineer or lawyer
Favorite Athlete: Chris Carpenter
Favorite Movies: Christmas Vacation, Step Brothers
Favorite Food: Prime rib
Favorite Quote: “You are never really playing an opponent. You are really playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.” - Arthur Ashe
Why Creighton?: Chance to play for a championship every year and TD Ameritrade Park Omaha.