• Started all 52 games for Creighton.
• Honorable-mention all-MVC outfielder, also was named to the All-MVC Tournament Team.
• Earned MVC Player of the Week honors on May 23.
• Earned an All-Tournament Team selection at the Lumberjack Classic, batting .400 in two games with two runs and three RBI.
• Was among league leaders in several offensive categories including: batting average (8th), slugging (5th), on-base (5th), RBI (5th), home runs (4th) and total bases (5th).
• Led team in eight different offensive categories including: at-bats, hits, home runs, RBI, total bases, slugging, walks and on-base percentage.
• Recorded 27 multi-hit games while posting nine games with one hit.
• Tallied three games with two home runs; all of which came in the last 14 games of the season.
• Ended season with seven-game hitting streak.
• Had another seven-game streak from March 10-March 23, going 16-for-33 (.485) with four doubles, two homers and nine RBI.
• Posted season-high four hits at UT-Arlington on March 10.
• Recorded season-high five RBI, while homering twice in final game of season on May 27 against Indiana State.
• Had 10 games of three or more hits.
• Had 16 multi-RBI games.
• Posted 3-for-4, three-RBI day in first career game vs. SIU Edwardsville (2/20).
• Went 3-for-6 with two runs and three RBI at Stephen F. Austin (2/28).
• Hit first home run of season vs. Northern Colorado (3/5).
• Eight of the first nine games with hits were of the multi-hit variety.
• Hit third homer of season at UIC (3/19) as part of back-to-back shots with T.J. Roemmich.
• Busted out of mini-slump with sixth game of three-plus hits with a 3-for-5, three RBI day at Nebraska (4/6). Hitting his fourth home run of the year in the game.
• Had three hits and RBI at Bradley (4/16), following that with a three-RBI game.
• Had five hits in Missouri State series; a three-hit day in game one and two in game three.
• Went 2-for-4 with two runs and RBI in win over Iowa (4/28).
• Blasted first MVC home runs of the season with two bombs against Evansville (5/2).
• Had second multi-home run game and third game of three extra base hits with 3-for-5, two home-run night against Seattle (5/14).
• Homered and stole a base against Nebraska (5/19).
• Finished New Orleans series (5/21-22) 6-for-10 with six runs, three RBI and four extra-base hits.
Hutchinson CC (2008-09)
• Was named NJCAA Player of the Week for March 25, 2009.
• Holds Hutchinson CC record for doubles in a season with 23 in 2009.
• Batted .380 over two years at Hutchinson, batting an impressive .451 his sophomore season.
• Also hit eight home runs, drove in 63 and stole 13 bases in 2009 while starting 51 games.
• Started 49 of 53 games his freshman season.
• Batted .314 with six home runs and 42 RBIs his freshman season while swiping 17 bags.
Southeast High School (2004-07)
• Played baseball for Southeast High School.
• Was first team all-conference in 2007 and second team in 2006.
• Was on the honor roll all four years of high school.• Was involved with FCA and Trinity Lutheran Church.
Birthday: September 30, 1988
Parents: Steve and Tina
Siblings: Tori and Taylor
Career Ambition: Be successful with whatever I do
Favorite Athletes: Albert Pujols, Alex Rodriguez, Mark Teixeira and Ian Kinsler
Favorite Movie: Step Brothers
Favorite Food: Pot roast
Dream Vacation Spot: Tokyo, Japan
Person He Most Admires: Kyle Crookes (Juco Coach)
Favorite Junk Food: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Gameday Superstitions: To have everything clean.
Favorite Quote: “You only have one chance at life!”
|High School:||Lincoln Southeast|
|Other College:||Hutchinson CC|