2012 (Junior at Creighton)
- Nick saw action in 15 games for Creighton as a junior, including six starts.
- He closed the season with a 3-4 record and a 5.95 ERA, tossing a combined 42.1 innings.
- His longest outing of the season came on March 11 as he held Pacific to just three runs over seven innings.
- Nick’s best performance came against crosstown rival Nebraska Omaha, holding the Mavericks scoreless in
- 5.1 innings on two hits and notching five strikeouts for his third win.
- Did not allow a hit in two scoreless innings against Nebraska Omaha (5/9).
- Struck out three batters in 3.0 innings against Iowa (5/15).
2011 (Sophomore at Creighton)
- Made seven appearances on the season, tossing 12.0 innings of relief work.
- Tossed a season-high four innings against BYU, surrendering three earned runs on six hits (3/22).
- First MVC appearance came at Wichita State, throwing a single inning of scoreless baseball, issuing one walk (5/5).
- Came in to provide 3.1 innings of relief in the series finale at Evansville, striking out one and allowing three earned runs (5/15).
- Made an appearance in two of the three MVC Tournament games against Missouri State, combining for 1.2 innings of scoreless work, allowing just one hit in each (5/25 and 5/26).
- 2010 (Freshman at Creighton)
- Musec made five relief appearances.
- Made first career appearance at Sam Houston State (3/7), allowing two doubles and three runs.
- He threw a scoreless frame against Kansas (4/7).
- Made two appearances in New Orleans series (5/21& 5/22), striking out two in first appearance.
2009 (Redshirted at Creighton)
- Nick used his redshirt option in 2009.
2005-08 (Duchesne High School)
- Played baseball and basketball during his time with the Pioneers.
- In 2008, was named to the Second Team Gateway Athletic Conference.
- As a sophomore was named Honorable Mention All-Gateway Athletic Conference.
- Named to the all-academic team in 2006 and 2008.
- During his sophomore year, his team ranked first in the state for small schools before losing in the district final.
- The squad finished the season 26-4.
- In 2007 ranked third in the North Division of the Gateway Athletic Conference with five sacrifices, and fourth in base on balls drawing 16 walks.
- Earned his first career save as a sophomore.
- Played high school baseball under head coach Pat Steagall.
- Graduated 17th out of 167 in his class.
- Named to the President’s List all four years.