Awards & Honors
2013-14 BIG EAST All-Academic Team2014: Freshman at Creighton
• Appeared in 17 matches, including a start as a defensive specialist vs. No. 6 Southern Cal on Sept. 6.
• Is a setter by trade but saw much of her playing time as a defensive specialist.
• Dished a career-high nine assists vs. Providence on Oct. 19, seeing extensive time in the second and third sets.
• Dug a season-best 11 digs, all in the final four sets, to spark CU’s 3-2 comeback victory over Northern Iowa (Sept. 5).
• Dug seven balls vs. Utah Valley on Aug. 29 in her college debut.
• Picked up kills vs. Northern Iowa (Sept. 5) and Providence (Oct. 19).
• Had an assist and three digs in road win at Providence (Nov. 14).
• Served 82 times.2013: Redshirted at Creighton
• Redshirted for Creighton’s 23-9 team that reached the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
• Was able to practice and travel with the team, but did not participate in any matches.
• Only action came in Blue-White scrimmage (Aug. 23), where she finished with 42 assists, 12 digs, two blocks and an ace.Northview High School
• Honored with Northview Senior Athlete Award and as Detroit Free Press Senior Athlete of the Year and Ottawa-Kent Conference Female Athlete of the Year.
• Named first team all-conference in volleyball twice and basketball once.
• Named volleyball team MVP as a junior.
• Played in Champions of Character basketball All-Star Game as a senior.
• Earned three varsity letters each in volleyball and basketball.
• High school team won 41 matches in her three years on varsity.
• Club team, MVA, finished 15th in the open division of AAU Nationals in 2012, and was coached by Mayme Vliestra.
• Creighton’s first volleyball player from Michigan since restarting the program in 1994.More About Kenzie
Feb. 21, 1995
Donald and Kara Crawford
Conner (18), Kali (17)
Kenz, Kenzitha, Mac
Summer 2015 Job
Favorite Movie/TV Show
Favorite Road Trip With The Team
Best Volleyball Memory
Winning the BIG EAST Tournament vs. Seton Hall
Match I’m Most Excited For
Favorite Vaction Spot
Huntington Beach, Calif.
Occupational Therapist for special needs kids