2013 (Junior at Creighton)
- Mitchell appeared in 21 games, including 14 starts last season.
- Jerry served both as Creighton’s backup catcher and a strong bat off the bench in 2013.
- Was 2-for-4 with a pivotal RBI and run scored in Creighton’s 3-1 win at Wichita State on May 11.
- Played in back-to-back games for the first time, starting behind the plate on May 4 and 5 at Illinois State. Mitchell collected one hit in each game.
- Delivered a career day at Werner Park on March 30. Mitchell was 3-for-5 with a run scored and two RBI against Omaha.
2012 (Sophomore at Creighton)
- Appeared in two games as a pinch hitter.
- Earned his first collegiate at-bat in the 15-inning, 6-5 win over Illinois State on April 28.
- Came on to pinch hit in the ninth inning of Creighton’s 13-5 loss to UCLA in the Los Angeles Regional during the Bluejays’ NCAA
- Tournament appearance.
2011 (Freshman at Creighton)
- Did not see any action after joining the team at the beginning of the spring semester.
2006-10 (Bishop Gorman High School)
- Earned a varsity letter in baseball in each of his final three seasons.
- Finished high school with four state championships in baseball.
- In his senior season, his team went 40-4 and a perfect 16-0 in the Sunset Southwest Conference.
- Led his team to a national championship his senior season.
- Played for the Southern Nevada Titans summer team, winning three State titles, four Legion titles and two National Championships.
- In the National Honor Society his junior and senior years.