2013 (Junior at Creighton)
- Lahn shined in a spot start on May 18, going 1-for-2 with two walks and a stellar play in lf to help the Bluejays down Missouri State.
- Singled and scored a run in his only at-bat versus Kansas State on April 30.
- Was 1-for-3 with a double and two runs scored as the Bluejays downed Milwaukee on March 10, 14-6.
- Ben was 2-for-3 and also drew a walk in Creighton’s 5-1 win over BYU on March 1.
2011-2012 (Lamar CC)
- Lahn appeared in 58 games in 2012, posting a .278 average. He scored 46 runs, cracked 10 doubles, 10 home runs and delivered 50 RBI for the Runnin’ Lopes in 2012.
- A power-hitting outfielder, Lahn hit .397 as a freshman with 12 doubles, 18 home runs and 75 runs driven in.
- He finished tied for fourth in the nation in home runs (18) in 2011 and posted a .791 slugging percentage. For his performance on the field, Lahn was named to the All-Region 9 Team.
- During his two seasons at Lamar CC, Lahn helped the Runnin’ Lopes to a ninth-place finish in the NJCAA in 2011 and a 10th-place finish in 2012.
2007-10 (Mullen High School)
- Ben earned a combined seven letters as a Mustang in football (four) and baseball (three).
- Lahn closed his senior season with a .298 batting average as well as a .403 on-base percentage.
- Ben had 17 hits, 15 RBI and 14 runs scored in 18 games as a senior.
- Lahn finished his junior season with a .308 BA, .456 OBP, 19 RBI
- and 19 runs scored.
- Ben earned first team all-conference honors in baseball and football as a senior, while nabbing second-team honors in baseball as a junior.