2013 (Junior at Creighton)
- Appeared in 26 games in his first season as a Bluejay, recording four saves and posting a 2.34 ERA.
- Tossed 34.2 innings in 2013.
- Did not allow an earned run in 10 appearances in May.
- Tied a career-high with 3.2 innings against Missouri State on May 16. Sova limited the Bears to an unearned run on one hit in the outing.
- Recorded the final out to earn his third save at Wichita State on May 10.
- Posted back-to-back scoreless frames at Illinois State on May 4 and 5.
- Tossed a career-high 3.2 innings of scoreless relief to allow the Bluejays to rally in the ninth to force extra innings and eventually defeat Rutgers 3-2 in 11-innings on April 27.
- After giving up his first run in over a month, Bryan bounced back with a scoreless frame against Kansas on April 16 and another versus SIU on April 20.
- Sova delivered eight consecutive appearances without a run from March 12 - April 13.
- Bryan collected his first save as a Bluejay, recording the final four outs on April 7 against Bradley.
- In his first appearance as a Bluejay, Sova collected the win with 1.2 innings of relief at Dallas Baptist on Feb. 15
2011-2012 (Scottsdale CC)
- Sova led all junior college players with 17 saves in 2012.
- Sova’s 17 saves set a program record for saves in one season for the Fighting Artichokes.
- Bryan appeared in 32 games in 2012, posting a 3-2 record and a 1.42 ERA in 31.2 innings. He recorded 28 strikeouts and issued just four walks.
- Sova saw action in 26 games as a freshman, tossing 40.0 innings. He closed his freshman campaign with a 2.25 ERA, allowing 45 hits and recording 40 strikeouts.
- Bryan also excelled in the classroom, earning President’s Honor Roll in the fall of 2011.
2007-10 (Creighton Prep High School)
- A two-time letter winner for Creighton Prep, Sova earned 2010 All-Nebraska honorable mention in Class A.