OMAHA, Neb. - The first 200 Creighton students to attend the Creighton women's basketball game against Marquette on Jan. 25 (3:00 pm), will earn lower bowl seats to the men's game with Georgetown later that night (7:00 pm).
To earn the MBB tickets, students must meet the following conditions:
- Students will enter through the northwest entrance of the D.J. Sokol Arena beginning at 2:05 pm
- The first 200 students in attendance will swipe their valid Creighton student ID card and receive a wristband, which will need to be kept on for the duration of the women's basketball game. The wristband guarantees the student a lower bowl student section ticket to the men's basketball game against Georgetown at 7:00 pm. If a student leaves the arena prior to the conclusion of the women's game, that student’s wristband will be removed and another wristband will not be issued.
- At the conclusion of the women's basketball game, students with wristbands will be directed a table located in the northwest corner of the building where representatives will provide the student section ticket.
- At the men's basketball game that night, students will be asked to present their ticket with a valid Creighton student ID card for admittance.
- Ticket will only guarantee access to the lower-bowl student section and does not guarantee a location within the section. As always, lower-bowl student section seating will be first-come, first serve.
- Lost or stolen wristbands and/or tickets will not be replaced.
In addition, there will be the regular in-person claim process for student tickets for anyone who is unable to attend the women's game or does not receive a wristband.
Student tickets are handed out 90 minutes prior to every home men's basketball game at the CenturyLink Center Omaha with a valid Creighton student ID card. As always, there will be a limited number of lower bowl student section tickets; however, all full-time Creighton students will receive a ticket into the building.
For the Men's Basketball game against Georgetown on Saturday, Jan. 25, Creighton students can begin lining up for student tickets starting at 3:00 pm at the CenturyLink Center Omaha Box Office.