MICHAEL G. MORRISON, S.J., STADIUM EMERGENCY ACTION PLAN
Location: 17th & Webster Streets, just south of Burt Street Personnel – – Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC), physician, and EMT/Paramedic on-site. Prior to game, ATC is to meet with EMS personnel and review plan, especially means of communication if EMS personnel are needed.
Communication – Cell phone, two-way radios, hand signals.
Equipment – Ambulance with backboard and cardiac care equipment, AED located on concourse next to First Aid Room, splints in First Aid Room, Athletic Trainer’s kit.
1. Assess victim
1. Performed by most qualified person present.
2. Activate EMS if necessary
2. As directed by individual providing care. a. Call CU Public Safety at 280-2911
• Caller should identify self
• Number of victims
• Condition of victims
• First aid being administered
• Advise operator of location
3. Retrieve appropriate equipment.
3. As directed by individual providing care.
4. Direct EMS personnel to scene.
4. AT student or coach
a. Meet EMS personnel at end of alley on south side of
b. Direct them to elevator in west end of building.
c. Key to turn off door alarm is in AT Room.
5. University representative should accompany victim to medical facility
5. AT student or coach.
a. Take student-athlete information sheet
b. Contact Staff ATC with updates