View Seats By Section (currently unavailable)
Buy Season Tickets *
In person – Ryan Athletic Center/D.J. Sokol Arena
By phone – Call (402) 280-JAYS (5297)
By Mail – Mail season ticket order form to Creighton ticket office
* - Season tickets for the 2014-15 Men's Basketball season will go on sale Tuesday, July 1, 2014.
Buy Single-Game Tickets
In person – Ryan Athletic Center/D.J. Sokol Arena, CenturyLink Center Omaha and Ticketmaster outlets
By phone – Call Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000
Online – Available exclusively through Ticketmaster
Buy Single-Game Group Tickets
By phone – ContactCenturyLink Center Omaha Group Sales at (402) 599-6818
Season and Single-Game Ticket Information
|Options 1-6||Lower bowl seating||SOLD OUT||N/A|
|Option 7||Upper bowl seating||TBD
|Lower bowl seating||SOLD OUT||N/A|
|Upper bowl seating||TBD||TBD|
Priority Point Ranking Information
With the continued success of Creighton Men's Basketball, the Creighton University Ticket Office expects very few (if any) season ticket seat locations in Options 1-6 to become available prior to a new season. Should any season tickets in Options 1-6 become available, the policy of Creighton Athletics is to offer those seat locations based on our Priority Point Ranking.
All season ticket holders – those with lower bowl seats, upper bowl seats or those with both as well as first-time season ticket purchasers or multi-year purchasers – are given a ranking based on point accumulation. The four parts of the point system are:
- 10 points for every consecutive year as a men’s basketball season ticket holder (maximum of 10 years including the current season).
- 5 points for every $100 donated to Jaybackers over the last five years (excluding the current season).
- 10 points for every $100 donated to Jaybackers (General Fund, Men’s Basketball, Coaching Excellence, Leadership, Scholarships, Sixth Man Club or any athletics endowed scholarship that is available to all student-athletes) as a current Jaybacker member.
- 10 points for being a Creighton University alum (account holder, spouse or children, 10 points maximum).
For any questions regarding the Priority Point System, please contact the Creighton University Ticket Office.