2009-10: Junior at Creighton
• Missed last exhibition and first two regular-season games while enduring a bout of H1N1/mono/strep throat/tonsilitis, losing 20 pounds in a two-week span. Also battled an enlarged spleen.
• Came off the bench the last seven games after starting the previous 15 contests.
• Had three points, two rebounds, one steal and took a charge in regular-season debut against UALR (Nov. 22).
• Led team with 19 charges taken, including two against Nebraska (Dec. 6), No. 19 New Mexico (Dec. 19), Wichita State (Jan. 16), Illinois State (Jan. 20), Missouri State (Jan. 24) and Loyola Chicago (Feb. 20).
• Took a charge from Carlton Fay with 33.6 seconds left in regulation and score tied of eventual overtime win at Southern Illinois (Feb. 23).
• Had career-high 14 points at Drake (Jan. 30) and season-best five rebounds in same game.
• Drained three three-pointers in win over Evansville (Feb. 3).
• Missed Dec. 22 game vs. Houston Baptist with a deep thigh bruise.
• Had seven points and five rebounds at Evansville (Jan. 3).
• Had 10 points in 25 minutes in win over Drake (Jan. 6).
• Snared season-best six rebounds vs. Illinois State (Feb. 13).
• Had eight points and five rebounds off the bench in win over Loyola Chicago (Feb. 20).
• Had 11 points and five rebounds in 15 minutes of first exhibition game win on Nov. 4 vs. Missouri Western State.
2008-09: Sophomore at Creighton
• Led the MVC in three-point percentage in conference-only games (18-of-36, 50 percent).
• Had 10 points and six rebounds in 14 minutes of win versus Oral Roberts (Nov. 22).
• Had career-high seven rebounds in win over Dayton (Dec. 10), including six on the offensive end.
• Had season-highs with 11 points, five assists and two blocked shots in 22-point road win at Evansville (Jan. 20).
• Tied career high with seven rebounds against Drake (Jan. 24).
• Made 14-of-29 three-point tries (48.3 percent) in the last 16 games.
• Made first career start in win over Missouri State (Feb. 1), finishing with six points and two rebounds in 19 minutes.
• Had nine points and five rebounds in home win over Evansville (Feb. 17).
• Had 10 points, all in the final 7:21, to key comeback win at Missouri State (Feb. 24). Made 3-of-3 shots from downtown against the Bears.
• Was second on the team with eight charges taken.
2007-08: Freshman at Creighton
• Averaged 3.6 points and 2.1 rebounds per game while playing in 32 games as a reserve.
• Shot 42.9 percent from three-point range on the season, including 45.5 percent in MVC play.
• Tied for the team lead in charges taken with 17.
• Scored five points and grabbed three rebounds in win over DePaul in his collegiate debut (Nov. 9).
• Grabbed four rebounds against Mississippi Valley State (Nov. 17).
• Had nine points and swiped three steals in win over Savannah State (Nov. 29).
• Had eight points, four rebounds, three assists and three steals in win over Houston Baptist (Dec. 17).
• Drained three trifectas in win over North Carolina Central (Dec. 20).
• Was 3-for-3 from the field, including 2-of-2 from downtown, to score eight points in win over Evansville (Jan. 9).
• Had pair of steals in NIT game at Florida (March 21).
• Hit 11-of-19 three-pointers in the month of January (57.9 percent) and 14 of his final 29 attempts from long-range.
2006-07: Redshirted at Creighton
• Practiced with Creighton but did not play for team that won MVC Tournament and reached NCAA Tournament.
• Honored on the MVC Academic Honor Roll.
Battle Creek-Ida Grove High School
• Two-time Iowa prep scoring champ (all classes) and all-state selection.
• Honorary captain on Omaha World-Herald All-Western Iowa Class 2A team as a senior, on which he was a three-time first-team pick.
• As a senior, team went 24-2 as he averaged 30.5 points, 10.6 rebounds, 4.1 assists and 4.0 steals per game while shooting 56 percent from the floor and 75 percent at the stripe.
• Poured in 49 points against Westwood as a senior, including 10 three-pointers.
• Had 24 points, nine rebounds, three blocks and two steals in overtime win over Blair (Neb.) as part of the Omaha Shootout held at Qwest Center Omaha (Feb. 11, 2006).
• Named MVP of the Goalsetter All-Star boys’ basketball tournament, scoring 30 points in Class 2A’s two-point loss to Class 4A in the finals.
• Averaged a state-best 28.5 points per game as a junior, including 10 games of 30 points or more.
• Also averaged 9.2 rebounds, 5.1 steals and 4.0 assists per game as team went 23-1.
• Averaged 24.5 points as a sophomore and 11 points as a freshman.
• One of seven players in Iowa history with two seasons of 700 or more points and finished ninth in Iowa prep history with a BCIG-record 2,243 points.
• Also owns school records for rebounds in a season (276) and career (743), as well as career steals (371) and career assists (272).
• Coached by Tyler Edwards.
• Owned a 3.7 GPA and ranked in the top-15 of his class.
• Also a two-time all-state wide receiver in football, where he played for Don Anderson.
• Also a member of the track team.
• Played AAU ball for the Rim Rockers and Martin Brothers.
More About Casey
Full Name: Casey Kenneth Harriman
Birthday: May 26, 1987
Birthplace: Ida Grove, Iowa
Parents: Ken & Linda Harriman
Sister: Heidi (24)
Major: Marketing & Management
Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, outdoors, lake activities
Summer 2010 Job: Coach, work camps
Favorite Athlete: Michael Jordan
Why Creighton: Winning tradition
Favorite Team: Minnesota Vikings
Career Ambition: Run my own business
Favorite Spot on Campus: My room
Favorite Sports Memory: Winning Las Vegas Classic
Favorite TV Show: How I Met Your Mother
14 at Drake 1/30/10
4 (2x), last at Drake 1/30/10
Field Goal Attempts
7 (3x), last vs. Indiana State 2/9/10
3-Point Field Goals
3 (5x), last vs. Evansville 2/3/10
3-Point Field Goals Attempted
6 (2x), last vs. Indiana State 2/9/10
5 at Drake 1/30/10
Free Throws Attempted
5 (3x), last at Drake 1/30/10
7 (2x), last vs. Drake 1/24/09
5 at Evansville 1/20/09
2 at Evansville 1/20/09
3 (2x), last vs. Houston Baptist 12/17/07
27 (2x), last vs. Missouri State 1/24/10
Awards & Honors
MVC Academic Honor Roll